Yes, Nancy, we’re talking about YOU.
Ok, I know this all sounds weird, so I’ll explain
1. Nancy would do weird super ’80s things like pose with the “Diff’rent Strokes” cast
2. Or have a conversation about planet Melmac with Alf
3. Tell me you can look at her with Dom Delouise and NOT smile
4. She’s got a killer flirt game
5. Only downside is she was having a blatant affair behind Ronnie’s back
Ok, just kidding just kidding
6. She loves dinner in front of the TV (just like me!)
7. Nancy was a total fox when she was young
8. She was friends with Liz Taylor
10. She partied with a (very young) Paris Hilton
Yes! It’s really her!
11. This is what she looked like leaving club Le Deux at 3am with Paris
Let’s talk about her style.
12. Nancy only wore bright red, and occasionally black and white
13. Seriously. It’s like she was in the White Stripes or something
14. One puffy shoulder print down with a daring slit? Yes.
15. A rare all black dress (with white pearls, natch)
17. Check out this slinky dress, dayum
18. Statement neckscarf AND chunky gold chain necklace? Nance, you crazy
19. Werk that red velvet gown, gurl
20. The only time she doesn’t wear red is for full formalwear
21. She rocked the one one-shoulder gown before Michelle Obama’s Inauguration gown
Actually, can we talk about her white ballgowns?
22. She can pull off a white gown without looking like it’s a wedding dress
23. Seriously, this dress is amazing
24. I mean, is she wearing a bra with this?
25. Whoa, throwing us for a loop here in yellow, you sly fox
27. She even looks good in mom jeans
28. She looked badass in a leather jacket
29. She’s an expert horsewoman
30. She’s a good animal hugger
31. She thinks standing desks are overrated
32. She definitely has a pack of cigarettes on this plane
Badass, huh? Smoking is cool.
33. She wasn’t afraid of an awkward photo op
34. She’s got a sick slapshot
35. Ok, not the greatest pitch, but…
37. Everything about this picture of her with Tom Cruise and Cher
You keep doing you, Nancy. You keep doing you.
Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/katienotopoulos/reasons-why-nancy-reagan-was-the-ultimate-first-la
The post 37 Reasons Why Nancy Reagan Was The Ultimate First Lady appeared first on Wedding Guide To Everything.